In honor of the best Grammy ever, for her birthday Mc and Max (Mc being the spokesman, Max there for moral support and giggles) did an interview about their Grammy.
1. Where does Grammy live? In her great house, with my lil house (his playhouse is at Grammy's)
2. Where do you live? In my new house with Maxy
3. What does Grammy do? Buckle me like an old woman (referring to Grammy putting him in his car seat, he calls Grammy an old woman. But in his defense, Grammy told him she was an old woman and he ran with it. It was used as an excuse why Grammy couldn't do something or was too slow. She said, "Well, Grammy is an old woman." It has stuck ever since)
4. What does Grammy always say? I love you, I love you... (he kinda sang this in a high pitched voice, which was to mimic Grammy's)
5. What is your favorite thing about Grammy? Pupcakes (aka cupcakes)
6. Where does Grammy take you? To the toy store and lets me play with guns
7. What is Grammy's name? Just Grammy
8. How old is Grammy? (blank stare) I don't know?? (shrugs shoulders) Tell me. (I reveal the age, which will be left out courtesy to Grammy ;) ) Noooo way Jose! (a new 'game' Mc likes is the No Way Jose, Yes Siree game)
9. What does Grammy sing to you? EIO and ballgame (EIEIO and Take me out to the Ballgame)
10. What does Grammy play with you? Games
11. What is Grammy's favorite food? Girl food
12. What does Grammy do that makes you laugh? Fart (followed by a fart noise...I think this is a funny, but sorry Grammy)
13. What does Grammy do that makes you soooo happy? Make pupcakes (the boy loves some cupcakes)
14. How do you know Grammy loves you? she tells me every time
15. Who is Grammy married to? (points to himself)
16. What makes Grammy happy? (points to himself)
17. What makes Grammy sad? (makes a pout face)
19. What is Grammy really bad at doing? Her thumbs are broke (again, Grammy's explanation to her arthritis effecting her thumbs and what she can't do sometimes)
20. Who are Grammy's favorite boys? (points to himself)..I ask not Bubby? and Bubby and Baby Nolan and Chris and Jesse and Woody
21. Who are Grammy's kids? (points to himself)
22. Who's boy are you? GRAMMY'S BOY! (jumps up on chair and stands 'BIG')
23. Tell a funny story about Grammy: Grammy was in a car bumping and swallowed a elephant and it jumped and she said whooooaaa! (no idea?!)
24. What did you get Grammy for her Birthday? A BIG wagon with a hole that she asked for all the time! No cake. (pout face and shrugged shoulders)
25. Do you love Grammy? Yes siree!!
Grammy celebrates her birthday Saturday June 11. The boys and I went over to give her her gift last night. Mc was very excited but disappointed we didn't have cake, so I'm sure we will recelebrate Monday when we can all get together again.
Mc and Grammy have a very special relationship that I LOVE. He lights up at the mention of her name and knows that he has her wrapped around his finger. I know that Max and Nolan feel the same and will soon be able to express it in words like Mc! We couldn't ask for a better, more loving, selfless, and beautiful Grammy (and Mom ;) )
We love you, Grammy! Happy Birthday, Old Woman!!